Other obligations interfered with the plans for BK and myself to play another 35pt game, so I decided it was better for me to spend that time on my research for school instead of anything hobby related. Expect another three weeks or so of slowness as I have a deadline that absolutely must be met so it is unlikely that I will be able to get myself to work on any painting or anything (but I might spare time for a game or two).
I did purchase a CA glue debonder as I have decided to remove some magnets from a few bases and replace them with weaker/thinner magnets. With the current magnets I feel like I am in danger of snapping models off bases when trying to remove the model from their movement tray. Feel free to comment with any tips if you have used any CA debonders before.