Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hobby Holiday

I got to start the week off with a full day of working on miniatures.  It's been a while since I have had the opportunity to just sit down and work on the hobby in this way for quite a long time.  The agenda for the day was going to contain a game pitting my Cygnar force against BK's Menoth force, however that got bumped from the schedule in exchange for just getting more models assembled.

I purchased Kara Sloan and Reinholdt who I am told are a nasty pairing.  A nice little bonus is that they can both fit right in instead of Siege in the list I already prepared.  In addition to purchasing and assembling these two miniatures, I completed assembled the Centurion.  I did not pin any of the pieces together, so I am hoping that it all holds together all right.  I will get a chance to check out how stable it feels when I snap some pictures of the army later this week.  In addition to these models, I also completed the min size unit of Sword Knights the previous night bring the total assembly for the week to 9 models plus a heavy jack.

I definitely want to get some pictures up of the progress; however, that will have to wait until later this week.  I'll probably just do it as an edit to those post though rather than adding an addition one just to link the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment