Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bretonnia Status

A small Bretonnian force is one of my two goals that I intend to complete before starting anything new. I purchased the models before the release of 8th edition and started to assemble and paint them. Since the release of the new rules, I don't necessary intend to play a game with them but maybe I'll surprise even myself and give WFB 8th edition a chance. As for progress, I'm about half way through assembly (pictures of the progress next week maybe) of a Bretonnian Battalion and I've cleaned the pieces for a trebuchet but haven't done much else with it.

For all of the models I'll be sticking with a green and white color scheme. White will be used only vary sparingly though. In fact, for the peasant models, white might only appear on the unit banner. I had considered doing the varied colors in the knights units as is popular; however, in an effort to keep things simple I'll be just given all of the knights essentially the same treatment.

That's all for now. Upcoming topics I hope to post about will be some discussion of the choices I have with play Cygnar to help prioritize what order I'll build the models in and some shots of the progress I'll be making on the Bretonnians.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't wait to see it either! You should give them a shot in 8th. You may be surprised and love the system, after all :).

    ReplyDelete