Sunday, January 2, 2011

Obligatory 2011 Post

Going to keep this brief. Essentially due to school and general laziness I tended to only have an hour or two here and there that I'd rather use playing games on my laptop than actually working on my hobby. As a result, the pace of new releases for miniatures I am interested usually progressed faster than I could manage to finish my current projects.

What this all means is basically, as of around the time that the gatormen casters for Hordes started to come out I basically stopped buying any new armies. In fact I made a relatively large addition to Cygnar rather than buying those sweet looking gators. Currently, my plans are to keep focused on two things: painting the ~500 pt Bretonnia army I started on and assembly Cygnar.

With any luck, I'll manage to keep adding about a post a week following progress of these two goals. I need to document the paints I am using for Bretonnia (nothing fancy, just layers using Vallejo, no mixing) and what models I intend to focus on for Cygnar first, so that'll probably be my next two posts. Hopefully a post per week will keep me motivated towards getting some progress done.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see a post a week from this blog, either by you or BK.

    Waht did you end up getting for Cygnar instead of Gators?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just came down to not starting another army. I already had the 16 points of Cygnar so I wanted to just expand on that instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, definitely not a bad idea :)

    ReplyDelete